Zucchini and Carrot Latkes
Shredded zucchini, carrot, onion and Egg Beaters are cooked in a pancake
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, drained (2 cups = about 1 large zucchini)
- 1 cup shredded carrot (1 cup = about 2 large carrots)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Light sour cream, optional
- Place zucchini, carrots and onion in large bowl. Add Egg Beaters, Fleischmann’s, flour and garlic salt; mix well.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Drop tablespoons of the batter carefully in skillet; spreading each with the back of a spoon to form a thin circle. Repeat to cook 5 to 6 latkes at a time. Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove latkes from skillet.
- Serve warm with sour cream, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.