White Cake with Berries and Cream
Have your cake and eat your fruit too - delicate white cake with a creamy vanilla layer accompanied with a serving of fresh fruit
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) white cake mix (1-layer size)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1 pudding cup (4 oz each) refrigerated Swiss Miss® Creamy Vanilla Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray; set aside.
- Combine dry cake mix, water and Egg Beaters in medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Meanwhile, stir 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar with berries in medium bowl; let stand at room temperature until juicy.
- Slice cake horizontally in half with serrated knife. Place bottom layer on serving dish cut-side up; spread with pudding. Add cake top, cut-side down. Sift remaining confectioners' sugar over top.
- Serve each piece of cake with berries.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.