White Bean Huevos Rancheros
A fluffy Egg Beaters and white bean scramble seasoned with turkey bacon, red onion and cilantro served in warm white corn tortillas then topped with a spicy, home-made salsa and queso fresco cheese
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 white corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Prepare salsa by combining drained tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onion, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, vinegar, lime juice and honey in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add turkey bacon and remaining onion. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Stir in beans and remaining cilantro; heat through.
- Add Egg Beaters and pepper. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set, about 2 minutes. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until Egg Beaters are set.
- Fill each warm tortilla with about 1/4 cup Egg Beaters mixture, 1 tablespoon salsa and 2 teaspoons cheese. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||33%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.