Fluffy omelet packed with bell pepper, potato, bacon and oregano
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced cooked potato
- 2 slices turkey bacon, prepared, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- Fresh oregano sprig, optional
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add peppers, potato, bacon and dried oregano; cook 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook over medium heat 7 minutes, or until almost set in center, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto half of omelet; fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.