Western Egg White Omelet
A delicate omelet accented with red and green bell peppers, onions and cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 3 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Spray omelet pan or small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onions; cook 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Spread vegetables evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables; cook 7 minutes, or until Egg Beaters are almost set in center, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Sprinkle with cheese; fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.