Waffles with Fresh Strawberries
Golden brown waffles served with sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream and confectioners' sugar, optional
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl with wire whisk to evenly distribute the ingredients. Add milk, Egg Beaters, Fleischmann’s and vanilla. Blend with wire whisk until batter is smooth and lump-free. Batter should be thick but pourable.
- Spray grids of hot waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour about 1/3-cup batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook according to manufacturer’s suggestion.
- Place cooked waffles on wire rack while cooking more waffles. Divide strawberries over waffles. Serve with Reddi-wip and confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.