Plump pockets of pizza dough filled with cheese, Egg Beaters, colorful sauteed vegetables and garlic then baked until crisp and golden brown
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (2 cloves = 1 tablespoon)
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the Egg Beaters, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat; when hot add mushrooms, onion, green and red peppers. Saute 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and onion has softened. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until aromatic. Add vegetables to cheese mixture; mix together.
- Unroll cold dough onto lightly floured surface. Roll into 15x10-inch rectangle. Cut into four equal rectangles. Place equal amounts of cheese-vegetable mixture over half of each rectangle. Fold dough in half to enclose filling; pinch edges together with fork to seal.
- Place on baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with remaining Egg Beaters. Pierce tops with fork to vent. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.