Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
Easy-to-prepare vegetable fried rice featuring brown rice and Egg Beaters
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 bag (16 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift uncooked portion and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until set. Remove from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- Spray skillet again with cooking spray. Add vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in rice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger; cook until heated through. Stir in cooked Egg Beaters. Garnish with chow mein noodles, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.