Turkey Breakfast Pizza
Leftover Thanksgiving food doesn't have to be a boring lunch or dinner afterthought anymore. My friends, welcome to a breakfast treat that'll make you wish it was Thanksgiving all year round!
Recipe developed by George Duran
- 4 pocketless pita flat breads (6 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped cooked green beans or Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray both sides of pita breads with cooking spray. Toast in oven 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add green beans, turkey, sage, salt and pepper; cook and stir 1 minute more. Reduce heat to medium. Pour Egg Beaters over turkey mixture in skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Then stir gently to scramble, cooking 3 minutes more or until almost cooked.
- Spread Egg Beaters mixture evenly onto pita breads; top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Dollop cranberry sauce over the pizzas. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.