Flavored tomatoes, mushrooms and potatoes join French bread cubes in this tasty egg bake
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish.
- Bake 50 minutes uncovered or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.