Three Cheese Quiche
Easy cheese quiche recipe made with Egg Beaters Three Cheese, provolone cheese and onion
- 1 frozen Marie Callender's® Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1 carton (15 oz each) Egg Beaters® Three Cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 2 thin slices (3/4 oz each) provolone cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly prick pie crust with fork. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place sliced onion on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until slightly softened.
- Combine cooked onion, Egg Beaters, milk, cheese, green onions and black pepper in large bowl; pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.