Sweet Potato Fries
A flavorful and healthful alternative to traditional fried potatoes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 teaspoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Peel sweet potatoes; cut into 1/2-inch wide slices and then into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Combine Egg Beaters, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and cumin in large bowl; whisk until frothy. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Spray evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes, or until tender and golden.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.