Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Scramble
An easy, nutritious Egg Beaters Egg White scramble bursting with flavor
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add Egg Beaters, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring; then stir occassionally until Egg Beaters are almost set. Fold in basil and tomatoes; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.