Stuffed Breakfast Wraps
A whole wheat tortilla filled with scrambled Egg Beaters, easily prepared in the microwave, and topped with salsa for a quick breakfast
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Spray 1-cup glass measuring cup with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir with fork. Cook an additional 25 seconds or until center is set. Break cooked Egg Beaters into bite-size pieces.
- Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Place tortillas on flat work surface; spread cream cheese evenly on each tortilla. Top with equal amounts of cooked Egg Beaters and salsa. Roll up filled tortillas. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.