A moist yellow cake topped with fresh ripe strawberries and Reddi-wip
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with low-calorie sweetner
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, water, Egg Beaters and yogurt in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended; beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
- Cut into 12 squares to serve. Top each with 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries and a serving of Reddi-wip; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.