A frittata perfect for spring when fresh asparagus is at its best
- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/2 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
- Melt Parkay in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham; heat 2 minutes more.
- Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into wedges to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.