Spinach and Feta Cheese Scramble
Creamy, cheesy scrambled Egg Beaters and fresh spinach
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Chopped fresh tomato, optional
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat; when hot, add spinach and pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Add Egg Beaters and cheese. Reduce heat to medium; cook 1 minute without stirring. Then stir occasionally until Egg Beaters are set, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with tomato, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.