Spinach, Tomato and Feta Omelet
A fluffy Egg Beaters Egg White omelet filled with fresh spinach, chopped Roma tomatoes and feta cheese - an easy, single-serve meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add Egg Beaters to skillet; sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until Egg Beaters begin to set. Gently lift edges and tilt skillet to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to run underneath. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until set.
- Top half of omelet with spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese. Fold remaining half of omelet over filling; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.