This quick frittata features a colorful trio of vegetables -- onion, spinach and tomatoes. Serve with whole grain toast and orange juice for a meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 4 slices Healthy Choice® Seven Grain Bread, toasted
- 4 cups orange juice
- Spray medium skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach, garlic and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in drained tomatoes and vinegar.
- Pour Egg Beaters evenly over spinach mixture; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet with lid. Cook 10 minutes or until top of frittata is almost set. Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- Remove lid; place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes or just until top is set. Cut into 4 wedges. Serve with toast and orange juice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.