Spinach Feta Omelet
Make a tasty breakfast in a snap by preparing this omelet full of sauteed spinach and feta cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add spinach; sprinkle with pepper and nutmeg. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove spinach from skillet; set aside.
- Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until Egg Beaters begin to set. Gently lift edges and tilt skillet to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to flow underneath. Repeat twice, cooking 2 to 3 minutes more or until Egg Beaters are set.
- Top half of omelet with spinach and feta cheese. Fold remaining half of omelet over filling. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.