Spanish omelets are filled with hash brown potatoes. This one adds colorful Southwestern vegetables and cheese for an easy meal any time of the day
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 3/4 cup frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 3/4 teaspoon Mexican seasoning blend, divided
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Spray 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, vegetables and 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning. Cook 6 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Combine Egg Beaters, cheese and the remaining seasoning; pour over potatoes and vegetables. Reduce heat to medium; cover with lid and cook 8 minutes or until set.
- Invert skillet onto serving plate. Cut omelet into 4 wedges and serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.