Lots of flavor is packed into this filling frittata featuring spicy tomatoes, potatoes and corn -- great for brunch or dinner
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, well drained
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 2/3 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern style
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler. Pour tomatoes into large collander and spread them into thin layer to ensure they drain well. Meanwhile, combine Egg Beaters, cheese, cumin and black pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch oven-safe nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; when hot add potatoes. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until potatoes begin to soften. Add corn and drained tomatoes; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until liquid is evaporated.
- Add Egg Beaters mixture to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until edges begin to set. Gently pull edges back while tilting pan allowing Egg Beaters mixture to run beneath. Repeat this step twice. Cook 5 minutes or just until center begins to set.
- Place under broiler 2 to 3 minutes or until frittata is lightly browned and puffs slightly.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Top each with equal amounts of sour cream and cilantro. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.