Southwestern Fajita Quiche
Sautéed chicken and peppers blended with cheese and
Southwestern Egg Beaters baked in a tortilla crust
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strip (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch strips (1 small = about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in bell peppers and onion; cook and stir 2 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk and cumin in large bowl. Add cheese; mix lightly. Stir in chicken mixture.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place tortillas in pie plate to form crust, evenly overlapping each other. Carefully pour Egg Beater mixture into tortilla crust. Bake 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa and fat free sour cream, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.