Southwestern Egg and Bean Wraps
Warm tortillas spread with refried beans and wrapped around an Egg Beaters, cheese and tomato filling for a quick meatless meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (15 oz each) Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Spray inside of microwave-safe 4-cup measure or 1-1/2 quart bowl. Pour in Egg Beaters. Microwave on HIGH 3-1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute; set aside.
- Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate; cover with damp paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until warm.
- Spread each tortilla with refried beans. Top evenly with Egg Beaters, cheese and drained tomatoes. To make each wrap, fold up bottom, then sides and roll to enclose filling. Place each on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with damp paper towel and microwave each 30 to 45 seconds or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.