Southwestern Breakfast Burritos
Piping hot Southwestern Egg Beaters, black beans and tomato topped with spicy cheese and cilantro wrapped in a warm whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup drained, rinsed Ranch Style® Black Beans
- 1/4 cup drained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack or sharp Cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine beans, tomatoes and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set.
- Wrap tortillas between two damp paper towels. Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds or until just heated through and pliable.
- Spoon cooked Egg Beaters evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with equal amounts of bean mixture and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately with a wedge of lime for added flavor.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.