Smoked Salmon Scramble
A delicious, sumptuous Egg Beaters scramble for those who love Lox and Bagels -- smoked salmon, capers, red onion and tomatoes scrambled with Egg Beaters then piled high on a toasted bagel half spread with cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add onions and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute more or until tomatoes soften and release juice. Whisk Egg Beaters, salmon, capers, parsley and pepper in bowl; add to skillet. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set, about 2 minutes. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until Egg Beaters are set.
- Spread cream cheese on bagels. Place an equal amount of Egg Beaters mixture on each bagel half. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.