Creamy baked cheesecake made with fat free cottage cheese and nonfat cream cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups fat free small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened (4 oz = 1/2 of 8-oz pkg)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- Preheat oven 325°F. Spray bottom and sides of 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle graham crumbs evenly onto bottom and up sides of baking dish.
- Place cottage cheese and Egg Beaters in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Add sugar, cream cheese, lemon peel and juice; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Cool in dish on wire rack; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 9 squares to serve. Garnish with fruit, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.