Skillet Potato Pancake
A large potato pancake recipe simplifies making potato pancakes by cutting it into wedges to serve as a dinner side
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 cup grated yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine potatoes and flour in large bowl; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper in another bowl. Add Egg Beaters mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- Place potato mixture evenly in skillet. Cover skillet with aluminum foil; cook 10 minutes or until mixture is set and bottom is golden brown.
- Place large plate over skillet. Holding skillet and plate, turn skillet over, inverting pancake onto plate. Cut into wedges.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.