Individual creamy baked custards flavored with Parmesan cheese, fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 can (12 oz each) low fat evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray four 4-ounce custard cups with cooking spray. Place equal amounts of tomatoes and basil into each cup; press down.
- Place milk in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat just until bubbles form around edge.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, flour, pepper and salt in large bowl until well blended. To prevent curdling, SLOWLY whisk in hot milk until well combined. Stir in cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared cups. Place cups in roasting pan filled 1-inch deep with very hot water. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until custard has set completely. Remove cups from hot water. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.