Sausage and Egg Waffle-wich
A delicious grab-n-go breakfast sandwich made with an egg and sausage 'patty' served between two honey oat waffles, lightly flavored with a buttery-maple spread --- easily made at home
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Turkey Sausage patties, chopped
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 8 frozen honey oat waffles, toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine sausage and Egg Beaters; pour into prepared dish. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly; cut into 4 squares.
- Whisk together Fleischmann's and maple syrup in small bowl until blended.
- Assemble 'waffle-wiches' by spreading 1 teaspoon maple spread on each waffle. Place 1 Egg Beaters square between 2 waffles. Repeat with remaining waffles. Cut each in half.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.