A hearty pizza -- crisp crust topped with loads of breakfast toppings and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes -- it is great for breakfast, brunch or any time of day!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided (1-1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Turkey Sausage patties, thawed, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Canadian-style bacon
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (1/4 cup = about 4 green onions)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto pan and press to edge of pan. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt Fleischmann's in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in milk; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spray 2-cup glass measuring cup with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters; cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with fork. Cook 45 seconds more or until center is set. Break cooked Egg Beaters into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Assemble pizza by layering sauce, 3/4 cup cheese, spinach, sausage, bacon, tomatoes, Egg Beaters, green onions and remaining cheese on partially baked crust. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and edge of crust is browned lightly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.