Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cake
An quick-and-easy cake using cake mix and canned pumpkin
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, Egg Beaters, water, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Cut into 12 slices. Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.