Quick and Easy Egg Salad
A creamy egg salad with the crunch of fresh celery without a lot of fat
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- Spray small microwave-safe dish with cooking spray. Add Egg Beaters. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir with fork. Microwave on HIGH an additional 45 seconds or just until center is set.
- Place cooked Egg Beaters in medium bowl; toss with fork until broken into bite-size pieces. Let stand 15 minutes, or until cool.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, onions and mustard; mix well. Serve on lettuce leaves with tomato slices, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.