Pumpkin Raisin Bread
A delicious moist pumpkin bread studded with golden raisins
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with baking spray. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix sugar and Fleischmann’s together in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add pumpkin, Egg Beaters and water; mix for 1 minute. Blend in flour mixture with a spoon, just until moistened. Stir in raisins. Divide batter between 2 prepared pans.
- Bake 60-65 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted into center of loaves comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Using serrated knife, cut each loaf into 12 slices to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.