Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Bread pudding made with cinnamon raisin bread and pumpkin
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 slices cinnamon raisin bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, Egg Beaters, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in bread cubes. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm with Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.