Puffed Oven Pancake with Pears and Brie
Oven pancake is filled with brown sugar and cinnamon glazed sautéed pears and Brie
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large Anjou pears, sliced (2 large = about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Fleischmann's in ovenproof skillet. Place in oven for 3 minutes, or until Fleischmann's melts.
- Beat Egg Beaters, flour and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour into hot skillet. Bake 25 minutes, or until pancake is puffed and browned.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add pears; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove pancake from oven. Fill indentation with pears; top with cheese and sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Return to oven; bake 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into six wedges; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.