Potato, Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
An easy breakfast recipe of shredded hash brown potatoes, Egg Beaters, sausage, red bell pepper and Cheddar cheese baked together
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Turkey Sausage links, sliced
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk and garlic salt in large bowl. Add sausage, potatoes, bell pepper and cheese; stir to combine. Place mixture in dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.