Pineapple Upside Down Mug Cakes
A quick pineapple upside down cake recipe prepared in the microwave
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 1 maraschino cherry, cut in half
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Divide crushed pineapple and brown sugar between each mug; set aside.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Top each with a half cherry. Serve with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.