Peach-Blueberry Bread Pudding
Peaches and blueberries fill this yummy bread custard
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups day-old French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained, cut in bite-size pieces
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries (do not thaw)
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add bread cubes, peaches and blueberries; toss lightly.
- Beat milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg with wire whisk until well blended; pour evenly over bread mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Cut into 9 squares to serve. Top each serving with Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.