Delicate, flaky scones made with cranberries, orange peel and Egg Beaters.
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons cold Fleischmann's® Original-stick, cubed
- 2/3 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters® Original
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with baking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, orange peel and salt in medium bowl. Cut in Fleischmann's with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add half-and-half, Egg Beaters and cranberries to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; pat to an 8-inch circle. Cut into 8 wedges; place on baking sheet. Lightly brush with 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.