Open-Faced Egg and Tomato Bagel Stacks
Toasted whole wheat bagels topped with green, leafy lettuce, baked egg 'squares' spread with a caper-seasoned spread then a slice of ripe red tomato - attractive enough for company yet simple enough for busy weekday breakfasts
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8oz)
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split horizontally and toasted
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce, washed, patted dry
- 4 large tomato slices
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour Egg Beaters into prepared dish. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly; cut into 4 squares.
- Meanwhile, prepare caper spread by combining Fleischmann's, capers and half of pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each bagel half followed by an egg 'square'. Spread 2 teaspoons of caper spread over each egg. Finish by placing a slice of tomato on each stack. Season tomatoes with remaining fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.