Open-Faced Egg Muffins
Toasted English muffin topped with scrambled eggs, sliced tomato and Cheddar cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet. Cook until slightly set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 1/4 of the scrambled Egg Beaters, 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle chives evenly over all muffins.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.