'Not Your Ordinary' Zucchini Bread
Lemon, cinnamon and nutmeg add a delectable difference to this extraordinary zucchini bread
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups grated zucchini (2 cups = about 2 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray two 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pans with baking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, lemon peel, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in large bowl; set aside. In second bowl combine zucchini, Egg Beaters, oil and lemon juice.
- Pour Egg Beaters mixture into dry ingredients; stir just until moistened (batter will be thick). Add nuts and mix well.
- Divide batter between the prepared pans. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pans. May be served warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.