Mocha Marble Loaf
A rich, moist marbled pound cake drizzled with mocha icing - hard to believe it is good for you!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream, optional
- Preheat oven 325°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and coffee powder; set aside.
- Beat Fleischmann's and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add Egg Beaters and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture alternately with yogurt, beating on low speed after each addition until well blended.
- Pour half of the batter into medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder; mix well. Alternately spoon plain batter and chocolate batter into prepared loaf pan. Cut through batters with knife several times to create marble effect.
- Bake 1 hour, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Make glaze: Combine 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, instant coffee and hot water in small bowl. Add confectioners' sugar; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Add additional water, if necessary for desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Let stand until glaze is firm.
- Cut into 16 slices to serve. Top each slice with Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.