Mini Mushroom Egg Bakes
Egg Beaters, mushrooms, onion and cheese bake inside ham cups for a delicious breakfast or brunch entree
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1 can (4 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 24 thin round slices smoked ham (from 8 oz pkg)
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously spray 12 medium-size cups of muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender; set aside.
- Line each muffin cup with 2 overlapping slices of ham, with edge just above rim of pan. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly into ham-lined cups. Top each evenly with cheese.
- Pour Egg Beaters evenly over mushrooms and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand in pan 2 minutes. Run table knife around edge of bakes to loosen.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.