Mexican-Style Egg Mug Scrambler™
Southwest vegetables, cheese and Egg Beaters combined and cooked with ease in the microwave
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped nacho jalapeño pepper
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Stir together Egg Beaters, vegetables, cheese and jalapeno pepper in mug.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 45 seconds more or until set. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.