Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins
Tender, moist muffins made with fresh lemon juice, minimal fat and poppy seeds
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/4 cups fat free milk
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat milk, Fleischmann's, Egg Beaters, lemon juice and lemon peel with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Do NOT overmix. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Great served warm or anytime.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.