A moist lemon cake drizzled with a lemon glaze served with fresh strawberries
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Additional grated lemon peel and Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with baking spray.
- Combine dry cake mix, 1-1/4 cups water, Egg Beaters, oil and 2 tablespoons lemon peel in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Glaze: Beat confectioners' sugar and lemon juice with wire whisk until smooth. Add water, if necessary, for desired onsistency. Drizzle over cake; let stand until glaze is firm.
- Garnish base of cake with strawberries just before serving. Serve with Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.