A tangy layer of lemon rests atop a flaky crust
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine 1 cup of the flour and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar in medium bowl. Cut in Fleischmann's with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Beat Egg Beaters, lemon peel, lemon juice, the remaining 1/4 cup flour and the remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired. Cut into 16 bars to serve. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.