A healthy homemade eggnog recipe for the classic holiday beverage made with Egg Beaters
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz each) French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle (1 oz each) rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 quarts fat free half-and-half
- 2 cups Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, pudding mix, sugar, extract and nutmeg with whisk in large bowl until sugar is dissolved and mixture is blended.
- Add half-and-half gradually while stirring constantly. Gently stir in Reddi-wip until blended well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Stir just before serving. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.